Monday, December 14, 2009

Gotta Love Christmas Time!


Today at St. Mary's the lab was a Christmas theme, which is by far my favorite holiday! during this lab my group and i were assigned to the equipment rooms. This was a very valuable lesson for me due to the fact that I have never done it before. It is also something that i will need to know in my future teaching experiences. We then went on to do the YMCA with the kids. They seemed to have enjoyed it very much! It is a sad thing to say but the semester is now coming to a close and there will not be any more time to spend with the kids at St. Mary's. All in all i thoroughly enjoyed myself this semester playing with and teaching all of the kids certain skills and games. This class was a valuable experience for me because it is the first step in field experience toward being a full time teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment